Sunday, June 24, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 23, 2018

"IT'S DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN!"—Yogi Berra.

Basically what it comes down to is that I'm still working on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE; while my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader is still going over the Companion Dragon's adventure "Kiri's Quest".

Now, some of you may think this is taking a long time, whether we're discussing my writing or Nancy Hansen's editing, but the fact of the matter is that both of us are meticulous in our creative endeavors and try to produce the best work humanly possible.

Of course, stuff like errands, doctors' appointments, babysitting in Nancy's case, me being the Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine, and a whole slew of other matters can interrupt and take precedent over writing.

But when we are at our respective keyboards, we do work hard on these projects, so it's time for me to get back to work now, and if you honestly don't think writing is work, I will have to respectifully disagree with you.

Lee Houston, Junior
24 June, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment