Sunday, June 3, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 2, 2018

Basically, what it all boils down to is that my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen is still going over the second draft of my Companion Dragons novella "Kiri's Quest" while I continue working on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.

Once the above is totally completed, upcoming projects WILL include a couple of short stories I want to write, going back to that "new idea" I've kicked around and mentioned in previous Progress Reports over the last few months, and what will eventually become PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 3.

Life IS good, especially since I passed my cardiologist exam last week. ๐Ÿ˜
My heart๐Ÿ’“ and overall health are about as good as a man my age who has (luckily!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€) survived both congestive heart failure AND an aortic aneurysm can be.
I still have my good days๐Ÿ˜Š and my bad ones๐Ÿ˜”, but as my Dad would say, at least I'm still above ground.

Well, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
3 June, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment