Sunday, July 1, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 30, 2018

"LET'S SEE NOW... THIS WEEK WAS NEXT WEEK LAST WEEK..." — DAFFY DUCK.

Or in other words, I'm still working on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, while my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen is working on a few of her other projects before making one last pass over "Kiri's Quest".
Then she will send it back to me for my final review.

PRO SE PRODUCTIONS, the home of HUGH and ALPHA the superhero, along with various short stories I have written for them, is having a big promotional push starting TODAY and lasting the WHOLE month of July, so feel free to check that out for some exciting new titles and maybe some great deals too.


And for those interested, Blogger is updating its features and other aspects of its blog hosting functions, so as its Editor-In-Chief, I've taken the liberty of updating the background appearance/look of THE FREE CHOICE E-ZINE, but I just haven't seen anything I like in regards to my writing blog here.
(Yet?)

In any event, I better get back to writing now, so take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
1 July, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment