Sunday, April 8, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 7, 2018

Wish I had something new to report, but I'm still working on the Companion Dragons' novella for my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen.

As entertaining as working on this has been (and if you've ever stopped writing to react to your own prose, then you know what I mean), I long to be on a different project too.
But if I switch to something else, that would just delay the dragons from being completed.
It's bad enough I haven't finished HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE yet as it is.

The dragon adventure IS over 25,000+ words now, so I should have it finished before the end of April.
How long it takes to finish HUGH after that remains to be seen.
But to get anything done, I better get back to writing now.

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
8 April, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment