Sunday, April 22, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 21, 2018

Although these Progress Reports cover the previous week, I post them on Sundays and today is very special.

🌍TODAY IS EARTH DAY!🌎

Although the issues should be addressed EVERY day, I hope everyone took the time to do something special to help the ecology, because this IS the only planet we have, and if it goes...

Anyway, all I lack is the final confrontation between the heroine Kiri and the evil villain, and my Companion Dragon tail tale is done! 😀

Of course, that climatic "battle" has to be in a G/Y7 ALL readers friendly format, which is what has me stumped at the moment.

What should it be?

Pie throwing ala The Three Stooges?

Water balloons at ten paces?

Don't worry, I'll think of something eventually.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
22 April, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment