Sunday, March 4, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 3, 2018

Well, I am over my head cold.
Weather outside is still chilly and gloomy, but at least I'm feeling better.

Spent most of this past week working on that new Companion Dragon tale for my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen.

But I had to stop and detour to Victorian England for a while to proofread the galley for "The Adventure of the Artful Forger", which WILL be in Airship 27's Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective Volume 11!

The only word I have on a release date is SOON, and I'm sure you're looking forward to this and the other thrilling mysteries (by I. A. Watson, Greg Hatcher, and Peter Basile) as much as I am.

As for current and future projects...
I should have that Companion Dragon tale finished before the end of this month.
Then, after I finish HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE-BOOK 3: FEMME FATLAE, I will be turning my attention to both PROJECT ALPHA 3 AND a new project that just won't leave me alone.
After that there are a couple of more short story ideas I've been kicking around, including another Holmes adventure.

Wish the weather was warmer, but at least my writing is heating up again.

With that in mind, I better get back to it.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
4 March, 2018

All links were active at the time this article was posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment