Sunday, March 25, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 24, 2018

Okay folks, I'm going to be totally honest with you.
The only day last week I didn't have to go out and be somewhere was the day the latest nor'easter hit my neck of the woods.

I did try to get as much writing done as I could whenever the opportunity presented itself, but right now I'm still on the Companion Dragon project for my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader.

On the positive side of things though, I did pass my latest physical, so my health is about as well as can be expected for a 56 year old man with a heart condition.
In any event, I am hoping to get a lot more writing done this week, for other than errands Monday and Friday, I'm not going anywhere other than where my imagination and the keyboard take me.

Cover art by Laura Givens

AND A FRIENDLY REMINDER: SHERLOCK HOLMES, CONSULTING DETECTIVE VOLUME 11 WITH MY STORY ("THE ADVENTURE OF THE ARTFUL FORGER") AND 3 OTHER GREAT MYSTERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM AIRSHIP 27!


With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
25 March, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment