Sunday, February 25, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 24, 2018

For better or worse, about the only thing I accomplished this past week was getting over this {censored} head cold!

Thought about writing. A lot.
But between the increased sinus pressure from trying to wear my reading glasses to see the computer screen to suddenly breaking out in bad coughing fits...

Some of those at the height of this bug had me worried.
My heart isn't at its best after surviving both congestive heart failure and an aortic aneurysm, so any illness is a greater cause for concern in my case, compared to the average person.

I'm certainly looking forward to getting back to work in earnest this week.
Still have a companion dragon and a mystery in the far flung future to finish before I tackle any new projects, like the third adventure of a certain superhero. 😉

In any event, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
25 February, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment