Sunday, November 6, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 5, 2016

For better or worse, the only thing I accomplished last week was catching a cold.
Not that I wanted one to begin with.
After all, who willingly wants to get sick?
Besides, with my cardiac situation after having survived both congestive heart failure AND an aortic aneurysm, about 99.9% of what's medically available to treat a cold I can't take anymore.
Which left me with just chicken soup, orange juice, and LOTS of tissues when not trying to rest and recover!
About the only thing I accomplished creatively last week was thinking about writing.
I seriously doubt the caper I'm working on right now will wind up being the entire contents of HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE VOLUME 3.
Just how long this tale turns out to be, let alone how many more will be required to fill out the book, remains to be seen.
Have 3 different doctor appointments scheduled for this week and sadly, none of them involve a TARDIS.
Hopefully I will get some writing done, but for now...

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 November, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment