Sunday, November 20, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 19, 2016

I finally finished going over the PDF Galley of PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 2: PROVING GROUND!
Between doctor appointments and other personal matters, I'll be the first to admit that it took longer than I thought it would, but then again, I wanted to make sure everything was as right as humanly possible.
Now my list of corrections is back with Pro Se Press' Editor-in-Chief Tommy Hancock, so it's just a question of time now before I can start bragging about that book's release, let alone eventually share with you some "Easter Eggs" and other tidbits that went into creating that novel.
If not tomorrow, by Tuesday I'll be back at work on what will eventually be HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3.
The only known interruption to my schedule this week will be Thanksgiving, but then again, I don't consider that an interruption more than a peaceful holiday, with the only thing I'll be doing that Friday morning while everyone else is out and about in the middle of the night looking for "bargains" is sleeping!

In any event, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
20 November, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment