Sunday, November 13, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 12, 2016

THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER...

Hugh Monn
WELL...
I did get to work some on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE BOOK 3 last week, despite having 3 different doctor appointments and other matters to attend to.
Alpha

BUT...
I had to set Hugh aside when I got the Galley PDF for PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 2: PROVING GROUND!
Haven't gotten as far into that as I would like or need to right now, but the sooner I do and send a list of any corrections to Tommy Hancock at Pro Se Press, the closer ALPHA 2 will be to getting published!

THEN...
I'll go back to work on Hugh 3.

In-between a couple of more doctor appointments and a few other things this week.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
13 November, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment