Sunday, July 24, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 23, 2016

About to send the SECOND draft of my Sherlock Holmes adventure to my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen for her thoughts.
In all honesty, I think it is a much better story now than the original draft.
Not that the first draft was bad, but for every creative endeavor I always try to submit the best story I can humanly write.
In the end, it's your opinion as the reader that matters most, but like I said before, Sherlock Holmes turned out to be a tougher creative challenge than I thought it would and I want my first outing with the Victorian Era's Consulting Detective to be memorable.

With that thought in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
24 July, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment