Sunday, July 17, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 16, 2016

The Sherlock Holmes adventure that I have sweated over and worked on for weeks now is FINALLY in the capable hands of my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy A. Hansen!
She is going over it with a fine toothed comb, an electron microscope, and whatever else she uses.

When I get the edited copy back from her, I will be going over it with at least as much attention to detail as she displayed, making sure everything is as accurate as humanly possible in regards to the details of life during Victorian England as well as it is a tale worthy of the famous consulting detective, before submitting it to Ron Fortier at Airship 27.

I kind of find myself at loose ends at the moment waiting for Sherlock to come back, but that doesn't mean I'm idle.

I've been going over ideas for what will eventually be the third volume in my Hugh Monn, Private Detective series from Pro Se Press, as well as kicking around some other project ideas.

Some of those ideas are short stories, for I know of two projects that I WILL be contributing to once they are given the green light to start. Others are for anthologies that I want to contribute to as time permits, especially encore engagements to Ghost Boy and Sinbad-The New Voyages.
Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci

There are also some new concepts I've been considering too. Whether these work out to the point that I actually write them remains to be seen.
However, I also need to learn how to be more proficient with my writing time as well.
It's way too easy to be emotionally or Internet distracted by something.
After all, I'm only human.

On that note♫, take care everyone!
Lee Houston, Junior
17 July, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment