Sunday, June 5, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 4, 2016

Cover art by Rick Johnson
Well, even though this turned out to be another work interrupted week, I did mange to almost get near the 10,000 word mark on my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27!

But why the interruptions?
Because...
SINGULARITY: RISE OF THE POSTHUMANS has been released from Pro Se Press!
You can read the full story here in my previous post on the subject.

As you can see by the cover illustration, it has a very unique crew of creative talent behind it, and I would love to have the chance to participate in future sequels with my character "The Rebel".

Redefining superheroes and steampunk, the anthology is already doing very well on the Amazon sales charts, and can be found in both print and digital formats.

Looking ahead, this week is looking mixed, but I will get to writing when I can.
With that in mind, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
5 June, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment