Sunday, June 12, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 11, 2016

Had to wear my editor's hat this past week because my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen needed me to return the favor and go over the manuscript for what will eventually be the next novel in her Greenwood based fantasy series from Pro Se Press.

So far so good. Another great adventure that begins a few yearturns after the last page of Masters' Endgame and picks up where events left off at the end that novel.

Can't say more without spoiling everything for you, but her book will be well worth reading once it's published.

After I finish helping Nancy out, I'll be getting back to my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27 before I start creating my other (known) short story commitment for 2016.

I say "known" because I am aware of two other potential short story projects waiting in the wings, but neither of them have been given the proverbial green light yet to begin working on.
Once that happens...

Otherwise, once I complete the "known" short stories for 2016, I'll begin work on what will eventually be the third book in my Hugh Monn, Private Detective series.

So I better get back to it.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
12 June, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment