Sunday, April 3, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 2, 2016

There is great news, a MAJOR announcement, and unfortunately a little bad news this week, so let's get right to it.

First off: the great news!
I have officially submitted the manuscript for Project Alpha 2 to Pro Se Press!
The final word count was 68,224 words.

Next: THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
While undergoing the final edit, I changed the subtitle, for I just didn't feel like "Wayward Son" was working out the way I thought it would.
Instead, the novel is now: PROJECT ALPHA: PROVING GROUND!
Considering everything that happens at Alpha's new location since the end of Book 1, it's more appropriate than ever now.

Unfortunately, I don't have an exact release date yet. Hopefully by the end of 2016. But you folks out there on the other side of this Internet post can always start asking Tommy Hancock and company at Pro Se Press and express your interest in reading it as soon as humanly possible.

Now, alas, a little bad news.
Just as I was putting the finishing touches on Project Alpha 2, I caught a dang flu bug or whatever this <censored> is.
The Sherlock Holmes short story for Airship 27 before I start work on whatever will become Hugh Monn, Private Detective Book 3 is still next on my agenda, but I want to get over this mess first; because right now it hurts to even wear my reading glasses for any long periods of time and my stomach feels like someone has taken a VERY BIG spin on the wheel of mis-fortune.
 

Hopefully I'll get something done this week, but I'm not placing any bets on it at the moment based on current feelings.
So take care.
Lee Houston, Junior
3 April, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment