Sunday, April 17, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 16, 2016


All right. It's been an interesting writing week. So let's recap everything I've done up to this point.

*First, a friendly reminder that I've turned in the manuscript for PROJECT ALPHA 2, although the subtitle is now PROVING GROUND, not Wayward Son. Now it's just a question of when it gets through production for Pro Se Press to release it.

*I've also turned in a 2200+ word essay about writing for an upcoming benefit anthology for Logan Masterson that Pro Se is planning to publish.
I never really met or corresponded with the man, but Logan recently lost a personal battle and is no longer with us. When this anthology will be published remains to be seen.

*The work of myself ("It All Started Innocently Enough") and fellow scribe R. P. Steeves ("The Backward Pawn") is now available on audio through Amazon.com with the Radio Archives' release of CHARLES BOECKMAN PRESENTS JUDSON AND GARDNER.

*I've signed the contract so Airship 27 can publish my short story "Sinbad and the Sinister Statue" in their next SINBAD: THE NEW VOYAGES anthology.

*Currently, I am now 4000+ words into the Sherlock Holmes story I promised Airship 27. I still have several pages of handwritten notes to transcribe, for one must craft the best Victorian era mystery they can to satisfy Holmes enthusiasts, but I humbly think my tale will please them when finished.

*THEN I will begin work on whatever will become HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE BOOK 3 as I consider some other irons in the fire beyond that.

So it's turning out to be a good Spring so far. Just wish the weather in my neck of the woods was as warm as it should be this time of year but alas, you can't have everything.
Better get back to work now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
17 April, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment