Sunday, September 27, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 26, 2015

FIRST AND FOREMOST... we pause momentarily to wish Tommy Hancock well. He is facing surgery tomorrow to address his cardiac issues.




Now then, I'm working on Chapter 18 Take 2 of ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON; after my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader sent me back the original draft of that chapter with her review notes.

That has sparked a couple of new ideas, so now I'm uncertain if Chapter 19 or 20 will be the last one after all.

Meanwhile, a friendly reminder that my latest creative effort: "The Sound of Obedience" within GHOST BOY, VOLUME 2 is now available from Airship 27 in both print and e-book formats.

Better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
27 September, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment