Sunday, September 6, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 5, 2015

Hope everyone in America is enjoying the Labor Day weekend, and if you are reading this blog somewhere else, that your day wasn't too bad.

Cover by Terry Pavlet

Right now, I am waiting for my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader to review my third revision of Chapter 17 to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON while Nancy Hansen is busy hitting the self promotion trail for her new novel JEZEBEL JOHNSTON: DEVIL'S HANDMAID.

It's a great book and the first pirate novel for both Nancy AND Airship 27, with interior illustrations by Rob Davis, but far from the last, for Nancy is working on Jezebel 2!

Meanwhile, I am well into Chapter 18 of a projected 19 chapters. Following this blog will give you all the whys and wherefores concerning how I feel about writing in general, and ALPHA 2 specifically, so I won't repeat myself again.

With that in mind, I better get back to writing.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 September, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment