Sunday, June 28, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 27, 2015

I'm still on Anthology Avenue this week.

For all intents and purposes, my work on the SUPER SWINGIN' HERO 1968 SPECIAL is done, leaving the rest up to James Palmer at Mechanoid Press.
Jim Beard and I gathered ten titanic writers (including our humble selves) to contribute to this anthology that will thrill comic book and prose readers alike.
More on this as it gets closer to a release date.

Meanwhile, I got to help out my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen with the plot to one of the stories on an anthology she is working on. It's nice to have a writing buddy that you go to and bounce ideas off of when needed.
Of course, the ideas that weren't fully worked out do make a bit of a mess when they're thrown at you.
Then there is my contribution to the Tommy Hancock benefit anthology at Airship 27. Because of needing to work on the 1968 SPECIAL, that story got set aside for a bit, but it should be finished this week.

Overall, pretty active writing wise.
Hoping to have the upcoming Independence Day weekend free and clear (except for taking care of my duties as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine), and then by Monday of next week, return to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON and finish that project up.

After that?
We'll see.
But meanwhile, I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
28 June, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment