Sunday, October 19, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 18, 2014

YES!

There has been progress this week on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON!

Chapter 9 has been completed, although my friendly neighborhood proofreader has yet to have a chance to review it.
Meanwhile, I am working feverishly on Chapter 10, the aftermath of Alpha's heroic rescue efforts. Chapter 11 will be the transition period between Days 1 and 2. And in Chapter 12...?

Still available on Amazon.com
As mentioned previously, this will conclude Alpha's first day on whatever planet he's on now, and no, you will have to wait until BOOK 2 comes out in 2015 to discover where our fledgling champion is.
Have gotten plenty of guesses, especially several since BOOK 1: PROJECT ALPHA was first released.
A couple of them were correct too, but I won't spoil the mystery for the rest of his fans.

Meanwhile, The Free Choice E-zine is doing well.
As it's humble Editor-In-Chief, I'm proud to announce that we've already received over 3500+ page views from our loyal readership this month, and still have almost two full weeks left in October 2014 as I post this.
I can't help wondering where exactly we will end the month.
The E-zine has done a couple of 4000+ page view months before, but could we possibly break 5000?
Will just have to wait and see.

In any event, I better get back to work now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 October, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment