Sunday, February 9, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 8, 2014

The results of overworking?
Hi everyone. Lots going on.

I've been so busy at the keyboard lately, I'm surprised my poor computer doesn't look like the one on the right.

Anyway, been working feverishly on the short story that now has a deadline, and hope to have it finished very soon.

Can't say much about it at the moment, except that it involves a tropical setting; a place I wish I was right now considering how cold the weather has been of late.

Yeah, I know, it's winter. After all, there's been a couple of times when the passing snow plow has woke me up in the middle of the night.

But I'm more of a Spring and Summer person. Thoughts of warmer days and the fact that all the baseball players will soon be reporting to Spring Training (GO RED SOX!) keep me going.

The future?

Meanwhile, I have also done some work on Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son straightening my timeline issues; maintained The Free Choice E-zine in my capacity as its Editor-In-Chief, and have even contemplated some ideas for future projects that I have currently placed on the proverbial back burner to see what develops.

Monday I'll talk about ideas in greater detail, but for now, see you around the Internet!

Lee Houston, Junior
9 February, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment