Sunday, January 19, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 18, 2014

I before E, except after sea?
Well, another week has come and gone, and I'm still wearing my editor's hat
at the moment.

Wish I could tell you more, but right now I'm trying to clear my agenda because my creative friend and writing buddy Nancy A. Hansen has informed me that at some point before my birthday (March 5th), I will be receiving the manuscript for the conclusion of her trilogy that began with Prophecy's Gambit and Fortune's Pawn to proofread for her!

Also, I hope everyone saw the big announcement Monday concerning the Singularity: Rise of the Post Humans project that I am contributing to.
If not, either click the link above for more details, or check out this line up of contributors below...



And, in case you missed it, I have created a new banner of recent work to accompany my G+ and Facebook pages...

Art by David L. Russell and Marc Guerrero

Hope to be getting back to work on Alpha, Book 2 soon; but in the meantime, take care and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
19 January, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment