Sunday, October 6, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 5, 2024

 Another busy week on the personal side of my life.

Had a long drive to make the bi-annual round trip to see my Cardiologist this past week, but at least I'm still as healthy as a 62 year old man with (pre-existing) heart issues can be.  😁😎

Unfortunately, there were three polyps, compared to only one from my previous test ten years ago.
The good news is they were all BENIGN! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
However, between them and my age, that doctor wants me back in five years instead of the ten that passed before the colonoscopy I just had.
I wonder what the prep liquid will taste like then?
Last time I thought it was like a liquified cheeseburger with extra onions.
Next time? 🀷

So you can imagine that there wasn't very much writing on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA accomplished this past week. 😒
Hopefully this coming week will be a different matter because the only excursion I have planned (at the present time) is the weekly Grocery Hunting Expedition at some point.

In any event I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
6 October, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment