Sunday, October 13, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 12, 2024

 Another busy week on both the personal and professional fronts.

Not much to say on the personal side that hasn't already said before about housework, errands and my entire "staff" consisting of me, myself, and I.
However Facebook now thinks that whenever I try to share one of my Filling Blank Spaces blog posts on their site that I'm guilty of spam and delete the attempt within moments of hitting ENTER.
Yet they run ads all over the place, even to the point of interrupting videos with them!
I'll figure something out on that front eventually, especially when there's important news to share with everyone.


I'm well into Chapter 33 and past the 57,000+ word mark on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
There will be at least another chapter or two for sure once I'm past the fight scene in progress because Solitaire hasn't completely finished her latest mission yet, but I better get back to writing now.

Take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
13 October, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment