Sunday, August 4, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 3, 2024

 IT'S BEEN A BUSY WEEK WRITING WISE, SO LET'S GET GOING.

First off, Chapter 29 to SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA is turning out to be a major action chapter!

Have broken the 52,000+ word count on the overall manuscript and am not finished with this section so I can go on to Chapter 30 yet!
I did have to stop and do some research on tightrope walking and blackjacks in regards to Chapter 29.
What does one have to do with the other? 😐
You'll just have to wait until the novel is published to find out.

Secondly, I did have to pause SOLITAIRE work for a day because Robert J. Mendenhall sent out to all his contributors the galley draft for CODE NAME INTREPID: CLASSIFIED VOLUME 3, so I needed to go over what will be the final, published version of my story "Operation Colossus" to make sure everything was all right before the book is officially released sometime before the end of August.

And dig this great cover by Jeffrey Hayes of Plasma Fire Graphics!

That's U.S. Army Air Corps Lieutenant Richard "Rick" Justice squaring off against...
well, truthfully I'm not sure what he's facing at the moment because I haven't had a chance to read the other five adventures in the anthology yet but I'm sure that between John L. French, Brian K. Lowe, Brian K. Morris, James Palmer, Mendenhall and myself there won't be a dull moment anywhere in the book.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
4 August, 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment