Sunday, June 16, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 15, 2024

 I am past the halfway point reviewing the existing 29 chapters of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA post computer crash.
I have added an additional 171 words to the manuscript at this point, mostly from either expanding upon or inserting more detail to select sections as needed.

Hopefully by this time next weekend I will be able to pick up where I left off writing wise before the computer crash in the middle of Chapter 29.

Then again, life has had other ideas lately, and household chores like fixing meals and doing laundry still need to be addressed on a regular basis.

As I've said before,
this writer's entire household staff consists
of me, myself and I.

In any event, take care.
STAY SAFE!
And for those celebrating today→→→→→→→

Lee Houston, Junior
16 June, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment