Sunday, November 26, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 25, 2023

WELL...😞

As I suspected, because of the Thanksgiving holiday and all the preparations that went into making sure all my family and friends had a good time, I got hardly any writing done last week.
While I have figured out where I missed the proverbial left turn at Albuquerque in the manuscript for SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA; I'm still about a chapter and a half away from where I left off writing when I went back to make the necessary repairs while I tweaked this and that along the journey to make the novel even better than before.

Of course the proof is in the reading, so for now you'll just have to take my word for it until the novel is published sometime in mid-to-late 2024 at the earliest.

But to achieve that goal, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
26 November, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment