Sunday, December 3, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 2, 2023

I'M BACK ON TRACK, more or less, concerning my writing.
After untangling all the tanglements, I've picked up where I left off on Chapter 30 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, although I haven't broken the 51,000+ word mark yet.

While the computer file is still technically the first draft, I have gone over the manuscript from start to where I am at the moment a couple of times since I began writing this novel. So I guess you could call it Version 1.4 or 1.5 at this point.
And that's beside my daily reread what I wrote yesterday before I resume writing practice.

Lots of research goes into each SOLITAIRE novel too. Besides the technology and other facts that need to be as accurate as humanly possible, I certainly don't have the budget to actually fly to any of the exotic locales I send the Secret Samaritan to.
Too bad the Internet doesn't provide Frequent Surfing Points for long term users. 😞

I've said on numerous previous occasions that I do it all to ensure the best possible book I can humanly produce, although you the readers are the ultimate judge of my efforts.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
3 December, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment