Sunday, November 19, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 18, 2023

 GOOD NEWS AND THANKFULNESS! 😀

I've just about got everything untangled and will be picking up where I left off on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA sometime this week, but not sure exactly when at the moment with the Thanksgiving holiday on the horizon.

Not that I'm a major fan of football games and shopping, but it is a great time for family get togethers and catching up with everyone on everything.

While everyone talks about sports and their (impending) purchases, let alone all the great food that's served that day, it's also important to stop and pause for a chance to remember and be thankful for everything you do have.

Although my health isn't the greatest; I have survived congestive heart failure, an aortic aneurysm and a second heart operation to replace a failing part from the original procedure that fixed the aneurysm.
So I do have a lot to be thankful for, even though in these stressful times I unfortunately lose sight of that occasionally.😕
Not one of the better parts of being human, but it goes with the territory.

Despite the fact that there are times when I am unable to verbally express myself (which I will be the first to admit is ironic for a writer), I am thankful for my family, friends, my readers and fans, and still being alive.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
19 November, 2023


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your update Lee. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete