Sunday, July 9, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 8, 2023

 Well, I finished the previously mentioned Chapter 23 to SOLITAIRE, BOOK 2: THE AGENDA; but
when I went back over it again before starting Chapter 24 I wasn't happy with it so I added a couple of new scenes while rewriting a few others to some extent and broke the 38,000+ word mark in the process!

WHY? The image above holds the answer.

I could have left the chapter alone as is and already be well into 24, or maybe even starting Chapter 25 by now, but I want to offer the readers the best I can humanly create each time, and the new version of 23 is much better in regards to plot, drama and decoys.

Can't say much more without giving things away so on that cryptic note♫, take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
9 July, 2023




And for those who came in late, SOLITAIRE's debut novel is still available in print and e-book formats from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment