Sunday, July 23, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 22, 2023

 It was another mixed week, writing wise.
Other than Errands Day, the on again/off again weather (hot or rainy. Which do you prefer?) kept me in so I managed to break the 41,000+ word mark on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.

On the other hand, housework isn't much fun regardless of what you're doing or why, so I wasn't always at the keyboard writing when I was home.
Yet it's probably going to be a couple of centuries before I can consider hiring a maid on even a part time basis, while dirty dishes and laundry don't clean themselves. πŸ˜’

In any event, let's all try to have a better week this week than last week for next week. πŸ˜•
And for those keeping track, this is Writing Blog Post #555! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
23 July, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment