Sunday, April 23, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 22, 2023

 Obviously I'm still working on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Haven't quite finished Chapter 19 yet, but am writing when I get the chance between Life, The Universe, and Everything Else going on around me.

As I've said before, it can be tough sometimes to find the time to write.
The dog isn't going to feed and take herself out to the bathroom.
Chores and errands are incapable of doing themselves and I've still got to eat and sleep sometime.
For those wondering, Airship 27 is still preparing the first SOLITAIRE novel for publication!😀
Ron Fortier recently let me know that artist Chuck Bordell is working on the remaining interior illustrations and although I unfortunately cannot share it with anyone at this time, I have seen the front cover art and it is GORGEOUS! 😎
Besides the (sorry I can't name drop yet) artist doing a wonderful job, Airship 27's Art Director Rob Davis has designed a fantastic SOLITAIRE logo for the series!

When their work is finished and ready to go, I'll be getting a PDF to review in case there are any last minute corrections that need to be made. Hey, despite everyone bringing their A Games to this project, we're all still human.
Once I go over that and send it back to Rob, then the novel will be released in both Print and E-book formats.
My personal prediction on the subject is sometime after Memorial Day 2023, but whatever happens, I'll keep everyone updated as I can.

In any event, I better get back to writing SOLITAIRE 2 now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
23 April, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment