Sunday, April 2, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 1, 2023

 Well, despite last week ending with April Fools Day, I had a good time writing when the time was available when not tackling life's other priorities.

While I am still on Chapter 18 trying to create that big action scene in SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, I have broken the 29,000+ word count.
Consider I was still within the 27,000+ neighborhood when creating the previous PROGRES REPORT, that's pretty dang good.

Now that may not seem like much, but considering that as I try to create this action scene, I am going back and forth between Google Maps, Google Earth and other points on the Internet because it's taking place somewhere I have never been...

Have heard from Ron Fortier at Airship 27 that artist Chuck Bordell has just completed the sixth (of nine) interior illustrations for SOLITAIRE'S DEBUT NOVEL.
No word on an exterior cover yet, but there will definitely be one when the book is released later this year by A27.
More news as things develop.

Now I better get back to writing.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
2 April, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment