Saturday, April 15, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 15, 2023

 ♫ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER♫

Have finished Chapter 19 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and almost broke the 30,000+ word mark in the process. Considering the average manuscript nowadays is in the 60,000 word neighborhood, I'm roughly half way finished.

As I have previously stated, there may not seem to be much progress from one week to the next, but every word that I've added since the last time I posted a PROGRESS REPORT is important considering all the personal chores and stuff I take care of when I'm not writing.

Cooking, cleaning, errands, doctors' appointments (and still none of them involving a TARDIS! 😕) etcetera are all done for myself by myself because despite some people's idea of what writing entails, I am NOT sitting around doing "nothing" while others wait on me hand and foot.
Although I'm a 61 year old man with a heart condition💔, that last part is wishful thinking at best. So other than not always being as good at time management as I would like to, and never really having enough time to manage to begin with, I get by.

Of course when I write and a question arises that I need an answer to so I can continue what I'm working on, I turn to my vast and unpaid research department which consists of three loyal members that have been helpful since Day One: Me, Myself, and I.

In any event, I better get back to writing now before the next chore or task appears on the horizon.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
16 April, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment