Sunday, July 24, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 23, 2022

Seven chapters for over 11,000+ words completed on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Chapter 8 may take a while though because I'm trying to figure out how to stage a major action scene in Cancun. Between what I wrote before concerning presenting action scenes with just words and considering I've never been there...

For those wondering, I haven't been further West than San Antonio, Texas USA , South: Galveston, Texas and the furthest Northeast I have ever been is to a Boston Red Sox game at Fenway Park and wound up seeing Pitcher Jon Lester's home debut.⚾

Yet if the various formats of the entertainment industry and my vivid imagination counted, then I've been hither, yon and Beyond The Farthest Star.
(A good Edgar Rice Burroughs novel for those interested.)

Yes, everyone has dreams they'd like to see come true, and most of those comprise a person's "Bucket List" of things they'd like to do before they're no longer with us.
I have one too.
If I ever get that far in life, the first item on my list is to get a bucket.😉
Don't know what I'm supposed to do with it afterwards but anyway, it's time to get back to writing now.

Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
24 July, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment