Sunday, July 17, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 16, 2022

THIS IS FILLING BLANK SPACES #501.

Last week after my normal PROGRESS REPORT we celebrated FILLING BLANK SPACES' 500TH BLOG POST! 😀😎 And I shared a teaser by presenting the first page of the SOLITAIRE 1 manuscript.

This week...?
Well...

I did finish Chapter 6 to SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and broke the 10,000+ word mark doing so, but haven't accomplished much so far on Chapter 7 because a lot of unexpected personal stuff arose that had to be taken care of.

"Hopefully this coming week will be better" and that statement doesn't become (in)famous last words by next week's PROGRESS REPORT. 😉

With that in mind I'm gonna try to get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
17 July, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment