Sunday, January 23, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 22, 2022

On one hand, I truly am almost done with my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL.
Over 62,000+ words going into the penultimate (next to last) chapter as I post this.
Unfortunately, I have to pause finishing that for the moment because...

I have been asked to contribute to an upcoming anthology!😀
It's only an 8,000 to 10,000 word short story, but the request came from a friend so I will be concentrating on that until completion.

Obviously that not only delays creating the conclusion of the SCI-FI PROJECT, but starting what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2 as well, but those don't have any actual deadlines attached.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
23 January, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment