Sunday, January 2, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 1, 2022

Well, a new year is upon us and here's hoping it is FAR better than the last two! ๐Ÿ˜ท

On the other hand, unfortunately I didn't get much writing done between Christmas๐ŸŽ„ and the start of 2022.
I did work on the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL a little here and there, but am still in the middle of trying to create/finish the current chapter as I post this.

Other than a few potential personal errands that will need to be attended to at some point, this week is looking pretty good for potential writing.
2021 may not have been a good year for many people, including me, but after the heart operation and other health issues, I'M STILL HERE! ๐Ÿ˜€

AND I'M STILL WRITING! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

What more can a guy ask for?

In any event, I better get back to it.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! ๐Ÿ˜ท
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
2 January, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment