Sunday, January 16, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 15, 2022

"Are we there yet?"
Sometimes a running comedy gag, especially in scenes involving long trips, but in this case a poignant question concerning writing.

Novels take time to create and are long trips in themselves.
At the moment, I only lack finishing Chapter 34 (not counting the Prologue) and the Epilog to consider my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL complete.
Of course then it goes on to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for her input/opinions/corrections.
After I get it back from her and go over what becomes the final version of the manuscript, THEN I send it on to a potential publisher.

But while I'm waiting on MFNBP to work her literary magic, I will start writing what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2.

With that in mind I better get back to it.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
16 January, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment