Sunday, December 20, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 19, 2020

Things are going pretty good on the writing front, at least as far as the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT is
Not much of a gift wrapper, am I?😉
concerned.
At some point I still need to get back to SOLITAIRE and finish going over everything My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader did before returning the manuscript back to her so she can finish her review.
However, I seriously doubt either half of that last statement will be accomplished before the holidays are over. She left off somewhere in Japan before personal matters called her away and I haven't even started yet!😮

In any event, there's gifts to wrap and all sorts of other household chores on the horizon, so I better get to it.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
🕎HAPPY 🎇 HOLIDAYS!🎄
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
20 December, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment