Monday, December 14, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 12, 2020

A special tree. No L. (Noel 😉 )
First and foremost, my apologies for not posting this December 13 but after spending most of the morning and afternoon putting up and decorating my tree for the holidays, discovered the hard way that I had no Internet service, which didn't come back online until about an hour before I posted this week's Progress Report.
2020, the year that keeps on giving! 😝

Now then, between two different doctor appointments this past week (and still no TARDIS!), grocery shopping and other household tasks and chores, afraid I didn't get much actual writing done.

What little I did accomplish was on the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT, which is starting to shape up very well.
Kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this, like one of those old time Saturday Matinee Movie Serials where you have absolutely no idea what is going to happen from one chapter/page to the next.

To quote Jimmy Buffett...
♫Where it all ends I can't fathom my friends
If I knew I might toss out my anchor♫

Or in plain English, I'm having a load of fun at the keyboard and can't wait to see what happens next!
With that in mind I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
14 December, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment