Sunday, September 27, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 26, 2020

I've broken the 60,000+ word mark while in the middle of Chapter 29 on the SOLITAIRE novel!

I should have the book done by 65,000 words, especially considering that I've had the Epilog written for weeks now and just need to fold it into the manuscript once the main adventure is finished.

For those who came in late, this is going to be a fast paced action-thriller that I've put a whole lot of work into.
After all, even without the pandemic the world's currently facing, there is no way I ever could have afforded to fly to New York City, let alone Tokyo, Japan or the Australian Outback to do first hand research.
Thankfully the Internet has saved me a ton of money, as well as time and effort, but if anyone was to take a close examination of my search history over the past few months...
If you didn't know I was a writer, you'd wonder what the hell I was up to!😉

In any event, once SOLITAIRE is finished, I do have other projects to tackle, especially since my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader won't be available to go over the manuscript until after she submits her story for WAR ON MONSTER EARTH, the end of the trilogy.

Either way, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
27 September, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment