Sunday, August 16, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 15, 2020

 I've been wearing my Editor's Hat most of this past week, laying the ground work for the previously


mentioned memorial project that will be published at about this point sometime next year.

Not sure how much more about it I can say right now, but it will definitely be discussed a lot more in 2021, especially as it gets closer to an actual release date.

 Going back to regular writing this week as I resume work on SOLITAIRE.

Chapter 24 and 53,000+ words. Still in Australia. Not sure I'll have the first draft finished by Labor Day, but definitely by the end of September, barring anything unforeseen. Like another power outage.

Still need to finish revising the second (final?) draft to SHERLOCK HOLMES and "The Adventure of the Unimaginable" too, but that will probably be while my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader is going over SOLITAIRE.

In any event, take care. STAY SAFE!😷 Still trying to figure out these new Blogger controls between here and The Free Choice E-zine, but I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior

16 August, 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment