Sunday, August 30, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 29, 2020

SEVERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS TO MAKE THIS OUTING,
SO LET'S GET RIGHT TO THEM!

1. Ron Fortier at Airship 27 is looking for artists, both interior and/or cover. If interested, contact him either through the Airship 27 website or Facebook.
But any negotiations and/or deals are strictly between you and him. I'm just helping to spread the word about his search.

2. THIS is my 400th post on FILLING BLANK SPACES! 😀 And The Free Choice E-zine's next post will be #2400!

3. While it is still flexible enough to accommodate anything that might arise between now and then, I've got my creative agenda for this fall beyond SOLITAIRE planned out. More news on that as the days progress. Speaking of which...

4. Am currently on Chapter 26 and 56,000+ words on that novel. All modesty and bragging aside, I really think readers will love this book when it is eventually published.

But to reach that point, I better get back to writing now.
Take care. STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
30 August, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment