Sunday, August 9, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 8, 2020

OH MAN! This past week stank big time!

Between Isaias (however you actually pronounce that name) and the local power company that was
Where I was most of this week. 😉
more interested in trying to secure their new rate hike than preparing for the approaching storm, I was without electricity from Tuesday morning until earlier today!

Didn't get any of my regular writing done, and am just now getting to this blog after taking care of a belated The Week In Review and The Sunday Funnies on The Free Choice E-zine, for The Puzzle Corner can wait until its next regularly scheduled post this coming Saturday August 15.

Hopefully this week, between catching up on laundry, dishes, and everything else I've got to do I can get back to SOLITAIRE.

In any event, while the aforementioned light company was seriously unprepared and caught off guard, other light companies responded to the emergency and pitched in to help out.
Whoever they are, I would personally like to thank MATRIX NAC for restoring power to my neck of the woods, because I never once saw anyone from the local company in the area!

So take care. STAY SAFE!
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
9 August, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment