Sunday, December 1, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 30, 2019

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and aren't being haunted too much by the poultry-giests of leftovers! ๐Ÿ˜‰

In any event, what writing time I did have this past week went either to my responsibilities as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine or the SOLITAIRE novel.

NYC at night
I'm on Chapter 13 and just past the 30,000+ words point at the moment.
The first 12 were all spent in New York City, and the writing group I belong to loved each one when I read them, but the adventure has now gone International as the scene shifts to Tokyo, Japan!
Of course I've never set foot in NYC, or left the Continental United States to see the exotic sights of foreign shores, so there is a lot of research involved.
Tokyo at night
Wish I could afford to go to such exotic places, but the Internet's Travel Service is the best I can accomplish on my limited resources.
Hmmm... I wonder if I can get Frequent Web Surfing๐Ÿ„ Miles, or whatever the computer equivalent of Frequent Flyer Miles is.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Have a great week, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
1 December, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment