Sunday, December 29, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: THE LAST ONE FOR 2019!

As noted in the title, this is the last Progress Report for 2019.
The tradition WILL continue in 2020, but I wish I actually had some writing progress to report for the week ending December 28.

As predicted with the holiday week, other than being able to honor my blogging commitments between here and The Free Choice E-zine, not much got done beyond enjoying the company of family and friends.

I expect another "hiccup" in my writing efforts this week with the impending New Year fast approaching, but otherwise things should be relatively back to "normal", whatever that means. 😉

For whatever reason(s) though, my Muse is now telling me I should go back and at least attempt to finish writing that Sherlock Holmes story I was working on ("The Adventure of the Unimaginable") before I resume work on SOLITAIRE.
Then again, considering she interrupted Holmes to present me the SOLITAIRE idea to begin with...

Hey, no one ever said being a writer was easy, but it is definitely a lot more fun😀 than a lot of jobs I've held or have heard of.

In any event, I better get back to it now.
Take care everybody!
Please party responsibly Tuesday night and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
29 December, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment