Sunday, October 3, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 2, 2021

It's time⌚ once again for my impersonation of a broken record.πŸ˜‰

Still working on my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL.
In the middle of Chapter 28 (not counting the Prologue) and over 50,000+ words into the manuscript.
I do foresee the end in sight, but that's at least another 10,000 words away and I still have things to accomplish before reaching that point.

Granted, with this being the first installment of what will hopefully be a long running series, not all the questions will be answered. Otherwise, why would you need to read book 2? 😢

On the other hand, there will be a complete story that leaves you wanting more. If there wasn't, then I would have failed as a writer.

With that in mind I better get back to it.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
3 October, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment