Sunday, September 19, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 18, 2021

WELL...
Technically I'm still stalled on SHERLOCK HOLMES.
I know WHAT I want to do, just not how to get to the next major plot point in the story.
But I'm doing great on the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL! 😀😎
Finished reviewing all the material I had previously written.
Added some more details here and there before moving on into the unknown both figuratively and literally.
Am now on Chapter 27 (not counting the Prologue) and have broken the 49,000+ word mark on this project.
Not sure what the final Chapter (counting the eventual Epilog) and word count will be but sometimes that's part of the fun of being a writer when even you're surprised how things turn out! 😉

Thankfully there's no deadlines on either but in any event I better get back to it now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet!

Lee Houston, Junior
19 September, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment